Emilio’s Cuban Cafe serves tasty and authentic Cuban food in the Bonaire / Warner Robins area. This family-style Cuban restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Experience the surprising character of their cuisine and find out what the locals are talking about.
What is Cuban Cuisine?
Cuban cuisine is a fusion of Spanish, African and Caribbean cuisines. Cuban recipes share spices and techniques with Spanish and African cooking, with some Caribbean influence in spice and flavor. A small, but noteworthy, Chinese influence can also be accounted for, mainly in the Havana area. Learn more about the food served at Emilio’s.
- “The food is good, so is the service” - urbanspoon.com
- “Prices are affordable” - urbanspoon.com
- “The service is good and the owner is really pleasant” - urbanspoon.com
- “Other reviews here are raving about the sandwiches and stuff..” - urbanspoon.com
- “The prices are decent also” -urbanspoon.com
- “The food was wonderful” - urbanspoon.com
News & Press
- Viva Cuba at Emilio’s in Bonaire – macon.com