The Johnston-Felton-Hay House, also known as the Hay House, is one of Georgia’s most distinguished structures. Located in Macon, GA, it was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1974. It was built from 1855 to 1859 in the Italian Renaissance Revival style, a marked contrast to the more restrained Greek Revival architecture of the antebellum period.

The Hay House is open for tours, weddings, and events.

Virtual Tours

 



Street View