Come to the Lake Tobesofkee Recreation Area for outdoor fun including boating, fishing, camping, picnicking, tennis and swimming at its three public parks.
Enjoy three white sand beaches at Claystone, Sandy Beach and Arrowhead Park. Camp out at Claystone and Arrowhead Park. The campgrounds offer modern conveniences which include spacious paved camping and RV sites, boat ramps, picnic areas, playground, fishing, a pavilion with great views of the beach.
- Picnic Areas
- Covered Picnic Pavilions
- Softball Field
- Lighted Tennis Courts
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Parking: FREE
- Additional Fee Info: $3 per person
News & Press
- Memorial Day Weekend On Lake Tobesofkee – FOX24 NewsCentralGA.com
- Claystone Park is open for camping, boating and fishing.
- Arrowhead park is open for camping, boating, and fishing.