The Perry Farmers’ Market has in-season Produce from many local farmers and vendors. You can also find fresh local Honey, homemade canned goods, baked goods, and more. The market is open every Saturday morning from 8 am – noon during the months of May through November.
Articles & Resources
- Perry Farmers’ Market on LocalHarvest
- Great market. This market is very small but had a good selection of baked goods, honey, peas, tomatoes, corn, blueberries and blackberries. – Amber Jordan – localharvest.com
- The produce is fresh and delicious and the people are very nice. – Dave L. – care2review
- We love this market! My family and I love going every Saturday morning to find breakfast and lunch for the day. – Sarah D. – care2review
- Great Service, very friendly. Freshest produce and other items of interest. – Elizabeth A. – care2review
- I loved the music. It was small, but the people were wonderful. I got snap beans, eggplants,tomatos, bell peppers and many other things. – Debbie – localharvest.com