The South’s best kept secret is in Juliette, Georgia. The small town of Juliette is where the movie “Fried Green Tomatoes” was filmed. The cafe serves up great food and good ol’ fashioned service. With the owner Elizabeth Bryant in the kitchen and out in the cafe you will not be disappointed! They are open seven days a week, except holidays, 11:00 am til 4:00 pm. They welcome large groups and tour groups, so call ahead for reservations. Come and eat some delicious fried green tomatoes and see the Whistle Stop Cafe Menu for other delicious food.
- ” Casual, Family Friendly ” - yahoo.com
- “They were driving me crazy!” - travelblog.org
- ” Some of the best Southern homestyle food I’ve ever had” - zagat.com
- ” Country and kitschy-nostalgic” - zagat.com
- ” Good fried chicken and sweet tea” - zagat.com
- “The place is great” - urbanspoon.com
- “Food is authenic, good southern down home cooking” - urbanspoon.com
Fried Green Tomatoes Movie Quotes
- Sipsey: Secret’s in the sauce.
- Ninny Threadgoode: I found out what the secret to life is: friends. Best friends.
- Ninny Threadgoode: Oh, what I wouldn’t give for a plate of fried green tomatoes like we used to have at the cafe. Ooh!
- Ninny Threadgoode: That frying pan did more than fry chicken that night.
Shop Fried Green Tomatoes